Sunday, July 19, 2015

Counter tops and sinks

18 July 2015

On the 17th, the family stopped by the house on their way to pick me up from Rexburg, but there were tradesmen all over the place so they couldn't go in. They could tell from the outside that the brick work was started, but we would have to wait until Saturday to see the inside.

We drove straight to the house from Rexburg. I was anxious to see all the changes after 10 days of being away. I wasn't disappointed!

Master


Hall Bath


Kitchen Island. The light wood trim will be stained to match the cabinets.


Great prep space.

these cabinets are lonely, they want a stove.


dishwasher!!


I'm going to like the stainless.


Here is the brick. I like the rounded corners.




oops, a little out of order.


No comments:

Post a Comment