Sunday, July 19, 2015

My first wood floors!

16 July 2015

Things are finally moving right along. I hope they continue to do so until we have the keys and everything is completed. It was a little hard not seeing this in person, but I wouldn't have traded my time with Kiah, Josh, and Gwen. Ron and the kids were great at sending me pictures and facetiming me. I loved that!

They put in the Laminate floors today. They are beautiful and I will be so happy when the pink paper is off and we can walk on them in bare feet!

Oh, and they also delivered the brick for the "decorative trim" by the garage.

already sitting on the counter?

pink doesn't really work in my color scheme.


front entry

love this color

They kind of missed the mark on the edge of the dining room. We will get that fixed. It's supposed to be about a foot off the slider door instead of right on the slider. I need room for my benches!


Mud room and powder room

ditto

close up of the brick
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment