Thursday, July 2, 2015

SHINGLES AND DOORS AND TRIM, OH MY!

1 July 2015

We really expected nothing to change between yesterday and today, but when we got there the back side of the roof was almost done, and most of the trim and all the doors installed. They will have to change out the door panels when the right ones come in, but it is very nice to have the frames in place and the trim up. There are a few places without trim, but I'm sure that will be completed soon.

On a side note, our new neighbors closed on the 30th and were moving in today. They are a very nice couple and we look forward to getting to know them better.

Sadly, this is the first day I was excited to walk through the house in a while. I was giddy!
All but the upper right corner on the back side is complete.

We'll rest easier if it rains now.

Hope someone didn't need that cooler tonight.

We have trim! Isn't is pretty? I love it

Here is my kitchen pantry. It's a bit bigger than my current one.

The stair cap and trim

The laundry shelves. It will have a single rod on the right.

One of the bedroom closets. They all have a shelf unit like this.

The upstairs hall closet! Love it!!

This part of the master closet, shelves and a double rod.

This is the other end of the master closet, again with shelves and a double rod.
The windows have a wood wrap on the sill

This is the middle of the master closet. It will have a single rod below the double shelves. We didn't know there would be double shelves...bonus!!

I'm totally excited by this progress!!! I wish it had happened a week ago, but I'm glad it's happening. I try not to get too excited when we go check everyday, in case nothing was done, so when things progress, it's a nice thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment